Eritrea has several domestic and international airports that are connected by many Eritrean and international air carriers heading for a great number of international airports across the world.
Bigger airports in Eritrea generally features banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links down below to see Eritrean airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Eritrea.
Airports in Eritrea
• Asmara Airport in Eritrea
Major Airports Round The World
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• New York Airports in USA
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Eritrea From USA
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you want to fly to or from Eritrea. Additionally, it determines exactly how much it costs for your flights to Eritrea.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Eritrea when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you are able carry on your flights when ever flying from the airports in Eritrea. Generally, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Eritrean airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. For this reason, make sure you contact the airport in Eritrea to confirm the current list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When departing from Eritrea or taking a flight to a different city within Eritrea, turn up early to the airports in Eritrea. If you are flying locally within Eritrea, it is adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are checking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Eritrea and your airlines whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Eritrea.
Travel health information for Eritrea from USA
In order to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Eritrea from Washington D.C., USA, please make sure to choose the related web links here:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Eritrean Embassy in Washington D.C., USA. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Eritrea or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Eritrean visa office in Washington D.C.. Tell us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.